Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11th 2013: Dinner at Firebrand Saints, Cambridge

Today after work, my friend and I went for a meetup dinner at Firebrand Saints in Cambridge. Before heading to the MIT area, I went to pick up the artwork I had done at the Clayroom in Brookline. My Panda Pig didn't turn out too bad after all.
I had a hard time finding parking as the snow from Blizzard Nemo still had yet to be effectively removed, but thankfully I was lucky enough to get a spot close by. After meeting up with my friend at the Kendall Square T Station, we headed to the restaurant, which was a little hard to find as it is on the ground floor of a much larger building.

This place is pretty modern in a nice way.

I met a few old friends and a few new ones tonight in this place which serves pretty fancy food for a bar restaurant. My friend got the Cold Poached Lobster Salad (with butter lettuces, avocado, green goddess),

while I got the Beef Bourguignon (with baby carrots, pearl onions, red bliss potato, whole grain mustard creme fraiche), something I could not even pronounce properly.
I have to say my dish was simply excellent, although I felt it was a really small portion, but then again it was only $16 bucks.

Other than that, we had a fun time getting to know people. My friend even got a girl's email. Lucky him.


No comments:

Post a Comment