Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7th 2013: Dinner at Sachi, Westborough

Today after work, I decided to have some sushi for dinner at Sachi Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar in Westborough.

This place is really fancy, though not as nice as Feng Asian Bistro in Millbury.
I decided to get the Duck Bun (marinated duck in a steamed bun)

and Baby Octopus Salad (whole baby octopus marinated in sweet sesame sauce  for appetizers,

while getting the Paradise (spicy lobster, shrimp tempura, fried banana wrapped with soy seaweed with puzu mango sauce)

and Royal King (Deep Fried king crab and avocado inside topped with tuna, shrimp, salmon and yellowtail with chef's special sauce) Rolls for my sushi dinner.
The duck buns which came first were absolutely scrumptious, although it was pretty filling. Next came the salad, which felt disappointingly small, although it was relatively cheaper as well. The Paradise Roll was pretty interesting with the fried banana in it, while the Royal King Roll gave me my dose of sashimi.

Overall, this is definitely one of the better Japanese restaurants in the area, although I still think Feng is the best in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment