Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13th 2014: Dinner at the Burren, Somerville

Today after work, I had a meetup event to go to at The Burren, a bar I have been to in the past for brunch in Somerville.

Before that, I decided to grab my pizza lunch for tomorrow from Villa House of Pizza in Arlington, getting the Garlic Bread,
the Zucchini Sticks,
and the Buffalo Chicken Pizza (red sauce, breaded chicken tenders mixed with our buffalo mild sauce, cheese blend).
Okay stuff as always, good for leftovers.

When I finally got to Somerville, pretty much everyone else had arrived, so I got down to ordering, getting the Bangers & Mash (Irish sausages & homemade scallion mashed potatoes, served with sides of braised cabbage, bacon, baked beans & gravy)

and the Buffalo Wings (Crispy fried & tossed in our medium-spicy sauce, with celery & bleu cheese dressing)

It was actually really good, especially with the sides of cabbage and bacon.

Glad my friend who's new to the city also decided to join me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment