Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 16th 2014: Eating in Logan Airport Terminal C

I was heading out of the country for a week of vacation, and although I had trouble making my way to the Boston Logan Airport from work, I managed to arrive early enough at Terminal C to eat some food.

Johnny Rockets had just closed for the day, so I was forced to eat at Wolfgang Puck Express, which seemed like it was going to close as well. From here, I got the Italian Bistro Sandwich (soppressata, mortadella, salami, pepperoni, provolone, oven roasted tomatoes, arugula, zucchini tapenade),
which was just a typical sandwich, nothing more.

I was still hungry after the sandwich, so I went to the Boston Beer Works nearby for more food, getting the Beer Basted BBQ'D Steak Tips (marinated sirloin tips served with whipped potatoes, fresh seasonal vegetables, cornbread and coleslaw)
This time, the meat was cooked just right and delicious in its marinade, with the cornbread being a nice addition to the dish as well.

With that, I was off to Thailand, Singapore and Hong Kong for the rest of the week. No more entries from me till I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment