Friday, October 31, 2014

October 31st 2014: Getting Scared in the Factory of Terror, Worcester

Today after work, I met up with a friend for dinner at the Fix Burger Bar in Worcester.

The menu was completely different today, with my friend deciding to get the Ahi (seared tuna steak, Sriracha aioli, sesame chips, spicy kimchi, sweet soy, sesame roll) burger,

while I got the Crunchy (lettuce, fried prosciutto, parmesan crisp, potato chips, garlic mayo, mustard pickle, sesame roll) burger.

This time round, the burgers were just okay, although the Vanilla Original Milkshake (Slow-Churned Ice Cream, Fox's U-Bet Syrup, Fresh Ice Cold Milk) we got
was pretty delicious.

After dinner, as it was Halloween, I decided to bring her to go check out the Factory of Terror in town.
This place is like a haunted house, just on a much larger scale.

We had VIP tickets, so we skipped the line and entered the place. Here are some pictures I managed to take while inside.

Overall, I did not think it was that scary at all, even though my friend was at times, especially by the actors there that did a pretty good job scaring people. I still think the haunted corn maze in Sterling was better.

After finally leaving the factory, we decided to go grab some drinks at Inhouse Coffee nearby. I got the Red Velvet Steamer, while my friend got the Pistachio Steamer.
I really liked my drink, although it left a red stain on my lips that I was to discover only much later. I did not think as much of my friend's drink, although it was still good. My friend preferred the pistachio one though.

With that, we talked until the cafe closed, with my friend trying unsuccessfully to trick me into getting a "free" refill for my drink, then finally headed home for the night. I'm glad I decided to hang out with my friend tonight. Looking forward to more in future.

On to San Francisco for the weekend for a friend's wedding tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment