Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 1st 2015: Meals in Somerville and Chelsea

I started out today at MoMo N Curry, a new Nepalese Indian takeout place in Somerville, getting the Buffalo MoMo

And the Choila.

The Dumplings were pretty good, being a little Spiced,  especially with the sauce provided. The Chicken was cold, but that was how the Choila is supposed to be,  Chilled,  and it was delicious as well,  being like a spicy Szechuan dish.

My next stop was at Los Amigos, a typical Latino bar restaurant in Chelsea, where I got the Sopa de Huevos con Fideos (Eggs and Noodles Soup).
Not bad, if not for the cilantro in the soup.

My last stop for the day was at Latino Restaurant and Grill nearby at 910 Broadway,
a small cafeteria style place where I just got some tripe and rice with beans, although I was given a lot of it, and for less than 10 bucks too. Not bad, pretty worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment