Friday, October 30, 2015

October 30th 2015: Checking Out Places in Leicester, Worcester and West Boylston

I checked out 3 different places in the area today after work, starting off with a BBQ Dog with all the fix ins from Hot Dog Annie's in Leicester.

Not sure what all the hype is about from this small Shack in the middle of nowhere. It was good,  but nothing amazing.

Next, it was Bennie's Cafe, a small bar restaurant in Worcester, which was really packed when I got there.  I was just lucky there was even a seat at the bar.  I decided to just get Franks and Beans, which were not bad especially for the cheap price.
Finally, it was on to dessert at the Dairy Queen in West Boylston. I have tried Orange Julius before, but never Dairy Queen. I decided to get the Salted Caramel Truffle Blizzard (salted caramel truffles, toffee pieces, cocoa fudge and choco chunks), which was not bad, with all the toffee sinfulness,
but way too sweet after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment