Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May 7th 2019: Breakfast from Westborough and Worcester

It's been a while, but we decided to get breakfast today from the McDonald's at 299 Turnpike Road in Westborough, getting the Egg Biscuit with Hash Browns and Orange Juice.
Still can't get enough of those hash browns after all this time.

After my dental appointment, I happened by the new cafe in Worcester, Stop Cafe, and decided to check it out. Decent decor inside.
I got the Tres Leches,
and was given the STOP Dessert for free.
The cake was pretty good, although the free dessert was a little weird tasting to me, though alright.

Might come to try their other stuff in future.

To top it off, my colleague shared pizza from Rozmarino at 490 Lincoln Street in Worcester, sampling the Meat Lover's and Hawaiian pizzas.
 Nothing special though.

No comments:

Post a Comment