Wednesday, May 8, 2019

May 8th 2019: New Hampshire in the Morning

This morning, we decide to get Hot Cakes from the McDonald's in Malden for the little one.
He did not like it much though.

From here, I headed into Salem NH,
Town Hall, 33 Geremonty Drive
St. David's Episcopal Church
Centerpoint Community Church
then Windham NH,
Seavey Pond, 19 Gordon Mountain Road
going on a short hike along the paved Windham Rail Trail from its entrance on Mallard Road.
Next, it was on to hikes in Londonderry NH, first at the Kendall Pond Conservation Area, where the path I took is shown below in pink.
Some nice views of the brook, but none of the pond.
My last hike for the day was at the Musquash Conservation Area in town, where the path I took here is shown below in pink.

Nothing much to see of the parts I went today though.
With that, I called it a day, heading to Somerville to grab a bite at Opa Greek Yeeros, getting the Lamb Yeero Pita (Wrapped in pita bread with tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, red onions, fries, and parsley).
Definitely better than Yassou in Arlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment