Friday, April 20, 2012

April 20th 2012: Lunch at Bagel Bistro Bakery and Deli, Westborough

It was time to treat my colleague to lunch again today, so I decided to use one of my Livingsocial deals this time. We headed to The Bagel Bistro in Westborough, finding it to be pretty much like any other bakery, though a bit bigger with a decent amount of space for dine-in customers. We had $15 to spend, and after looking at the menu, I decided to get the Grilled Turkey Club Sandwich with a Pecan Lovin's Bar on the side, while my friend got the Veggie Burger Sandwich and Elvis Bar on the side.
Veggie Burger and Elvis Bar
Turkey Club and Pecan Lovin's










Both our sandwiches were really good, with the sun-dried tomato mayo on mine really doing the trick, although I felt the desserts were a little too sweet for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment