Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December 20th 2016: Meatball Sandwich in Worcester, Burger in Millbury

I was still hungry after lunch, so I decided to venture out to Vincent's, a dive bar at 49 Suffolk Street in a crappy part of Worcester, which I had heard was well known for their meatball sandwiches. The place itself actually looked pretty decent.

As for the sandwich, it was nothing much to look at,
but I have to say it was one of the best I have had to date, not being too sour, but just melt-in-your mouth perfect. Heck, I'll recommend this place, even though this is the only thing on the menu, but not sure I'll come back for the crowd.

For dinner, we went to Red Robin in Millbury. This time, we got the Whiskey River BBQ Burger (ignature bourbon-infused Whiskey River® BBQ sauce, crispy onion straws, Cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes and mayo).
As always, never a disappointing burger here. We will try the Chicken Sandwich next time. Working towards my free burger here.


No comments:

Post a Comment