Friday, December 30, 2016

December 30th 2016: Breakfast in Stow, Lunch in Saugus

After scraping off the ice from my car after yesterday's snow storm, I set off East,  passing through Stow,
Gravity Rock Gym

Where I stopped at Emma's Cafe, a nice looking Cafe in town serving sandwiches,

 of which I got the "Adult" Grilled Cheese (Cheddar and Brie melted with Bacon, avocado and tomato).

Pretty good sandwich actually, because of the brie, my favourite cheese.

I think I might come back here if I'm ever in the area.

Lunch was in Saugus at Polcari's,  an Italian chain restaurant affiliated with Regina Pizzeria.

We decided to get the Rotisserie Chicken and Dill Havarti Flatbread (Pesto sauce, fresh tomatoes, grilled red onions)

And the Italian Spumoni (Layers of creamy Italian ice cream, cherry and Pistachio. Glazed with claret sauce).

The Pizza was actually pretty tasty,  even with the onion) , although the ice cream was not to my liking because of the cherry sauce. The crust was pretty tasty though. Overall, I might come back for other stuff on the menu. I just hope the service won't be as bad next time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment