Thursday, January 26, 2017

January 26th 2017: Dinner at 7 Nana, Worcester

Tonight after work, we decided to have dinner at the 7 Nana Japanese Steakhouse in Worcester.

My experience the last time I was here wasn't too bad, and as my other half had always wanted to try this place,  I finally decided to take her today.

I have to say, the menu had become more simplified,  and the food has gone downhill as well.

We got the Lobster Puffs,  which turned out to just be crab Rangoons by another name.

The Bruins Roll (Spicy crab, avocado, mango, spicy lobster salad and Crunchy wrapped in Soy bean paper) tasted weird at times, the sweet Mango sauce not going well with everything else at all.

Even the Spicy Tuna Gyoza (lightly crisp gyoza. served with guacamole and Thai mango chili and eel sauce), which I tried the last time I was here, was not up to standard.

Definitely never coming back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment