Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9th 2012: A Crepe Dinner at Melt Gelato and Crepe Cafe, Natick

Today after work, I headed to the Natick Mall to do some shopping with a friend. The mall was decorated for Christmas, as shown by the pictures I took.










After my friend left, I decided to grab some food at Melt Gelato and Crepe Cafe, as Wasabi
below had a long line. This place is in the middle of the mall, out in the open instead of being an enclosed restaurant, but a really nice atmosphere overall. After looking at the menu, I decided to try both a savory and a sweet crepe, namely the Andalusian (spinach, avocado, tomato, cheese) and the Strawberry Royale Crepe (Fresh strawberries and bananas, caramel, whipped cream). I needed a drink too, so I got the Forbidden Fruit Smoothie, with Hawaiian pink guava, Ecuadorian passion fruit, and white guava.
At the Cafe
Andalusian Crepe (left), Forbidden Fruit Smoothie (center),
Strawberry Royale Crepe (right)


Not bad at all, especially the strawberry crepe. Good thing Wasabi was crowded today.

No comments:

Post a Comment