Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8th 2012: Dinner at Fusion Taste, Arlington

Today after work, I decided to head to Fusion Taste in Arlington to try to finish off my groupons which expire in November.

This place is a Chinese-Japanese restaurant, which had the look of a slightly upper scale than normal Chinese restaurant.
For the $40 I had to spend, I decided to get the Boston Uncommon Roll special, made of a soybean sheet covering white tuna with mango, avocado, topped with special sauce and lobster meat. The Peppery, Crispy Soft Shell Crab and the Mango Duck with Eggplant had pretty interesting presentations as well.
Boston Uncommon Roll
Peppery, Crispy Soft Shell Crab



Mango Duck with Eggplant
Unfortunately, all the dishes were just okay, with the crab not having much flavor, and the duck being a little too sour. Overall, not a very good meal, and I could not even finish half of it. Hopefully they will taste better as leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment