Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13th 2012: Chicken Dinner at Wing It Up, Worcester


Today I had to go home early to start packing for my upcoming trip back home to Singapore, so I decided to grab a quick dinner at Wing It Up in Worcester. Before heading there, I managed to catch sight of a double rainbow from my office window.

As can be expected from the name of the establishment, it is more of a fast food restaurant selling wings. The thing is, this place offers up a total of 75 different flavors to coat your wings with, so I had a hard time deciding which flavor to get. I finally decided to get 7 wings with Jalapeno Ranch, which came with fries on the side, and a can of root beer as well.
It was actually not too bad. I might come back again to try the 74 other flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment