Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6th 2012: Dinner at Pinocchio's Ristorante, Palmer

Today after work, I decided to use yet another groupon that was going to expire, at Pinocchio's Ristorante in the town of Palmer. After my long drive, it was nice to see that I hadnot wasted my time coming here, as the bar restaurant was actually pretty nice inside. Having $30 to spend, I decided to get the Lobster Ravioli,  which came with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach in a lobster sherry cream sauce, for appetizers, and the Penne Bistecca, which came with julienned beef filet, more sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, roasted garlic and prosciutto in a Marsala wine sauce.
Lobster Ravioli
Penne Bistecca










The food itself did not disappoint at all, and they were quickly finished. The final course was dessert, which I decided to be the cannoli, with Whipped San Maulucci Ricotta infused with chocolate chips, vanilla, citrus zest nestled in a pastry shell.
Cannoli
Decent presentation, although I did have a little trouble finishing it. I'm putting a recommend on this place for the food, which was excellent in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment