Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1st 2012: Takeout Chinese from Chopsticks Restaurant, Worcester

I had to work really late at work today, so I decided to sneak out for a bit to grab Chinese takeout  for my friend who was working late as well from the Chopsticks Restaurant in Worcester.

After looking at the menu, I decided to go with the #1 Family Combo entree, with Orange Chicken, Beef with Oyster Sauce, and Shrimp with Tomato Sauce. Unfortunately, the order did not come with rice, so I was forced to order the Combo Fried Rice as well.
Takeout dinner
The restaurant itself at least did not look like a takeout place, but was still relatively simple looking in decor.

I only opened my meal when I got back to my office, so it was already a little cold. The food was okay I guess for Chinese food, but I definitely bought too much this time, even with my friend eating. More leftovers for the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment