Friday, December 6, 2013

December 6th 2013: Doing Food Truck Stuff at Holiday Arts and Eats, Somerville

Today after work, I headed into Somerville to help out with the food truck at Holiday Arts and Eats at Assembly Row. Before that, I decided to grab a pizza dinner from Top Speed Pizza, a takeout place in town, getting the Southwestern Pizza (marinated grilled chicken, corn and bacon over alfredo sauce with mozzarella)

The pizza was nothing amazing though.

It was raining by the time I got to the festival. It put a damper on the entire event, although as always, people still came out to eat in the rain. Here are some pictures I took while we were here.

I had to leave early though, as it started to hail, and the weather forecast said it was only going to get worse overnight. By the time I got home, my parking area was already covered in a layer of hail. Hope it doesn't ruin my day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the pizza looks yummy. I am looking for Pizza topped with Anchovies and Zucchini flower. Tell me if you happen to see them somewhere here in Boston. :) MP

    ReplyDelete