Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9th 2013: Dinner at Sake Hana, Westborough

Today after work,  I decided to  have dinner at Sake Hana, a Japanese restaurant that has taken the place of Hisa, another Japanese restaurant which I have been to in the past, in the town of Westborough. The decor looks pretty much the same before, and the menu was pretty interesting as well.

Still, I decided to get the Pink Mussels (New Zealand Mussels baked with spicy mayo sauce) for an appetizer,

and the Autumn of Alaska (spicy snow crab, crunch, avocado, soy bean wrapped salmon on top with pepper honey sauce) and Sake Hana (tuna, salmon, yellowtail inside  topped with spicy crunch king crab, avocado, caviar and gold leaf) Rolls for my meal.
The mussels were actually pretty good, and I just slurped up all the spicy mayo from the shell. The rolls were delicious as well, although I wasn't too much a fan of the pepper honey sauce, which was more wasabi than pepper.

Not a bad meal on a gloomy night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment