Sunday, December 29, 2013

December 29th 2013: Dimsum with Friends at Sun Kong Restaurant, Malden

My friends and I decided to have a late brunch at Sun Kong Restaurant, a dim sum place located in the town of Malden.

The place was pretty crowded by the time we arrived, but thankfully my friend had already gotten a table for us. Instead of push carts, the waiters brought dimsum around on trays, although there were still some pushcarts around. We got several dishes, which were pretty decent, as can be seen below.
By the time we left, it had already started raining, and would be so for the rest of the day. After my friend dropped me off at home before heading back to NYC, I decided not to let the rest of the day go to waste, and headed out to Sutton to view a few water bodies.
Marble Pond, ~39 Marble Road
Woodbury Pond, 96 Boston Road
Welsh Pond, 113 West Sutton Road
Number One Pond, 199 Town Farm Road
Sutton Pond, Manchaug Road and Old Mill Road
Tucker's Pond, 391 Putnam Hill Road
Manchaug Mills

After being done with Sutton, I still had time before the sunset, so it was on to the town of Douglas.
Mumford River Reservoir, 7 Potter Road
Gilboa Pond, 99 Gilboa Street
Dudley Pond, 10 South Street

Finally, it became too dark for pictures, so I decided to go grab a pizza dinner at Italian Pizza and Grill, a takeout place in the town of Bellingham.

I got the 3 Brothers Twister (Ranch, buffalo chicken and bacon)

and the Fire Ball Pizza (Meatballs, linguica, bacon and cajun spices).
The twister, which is kinda like a hot pocket, was actually surprisingly good, partly because of the buffalo chicken in it, as was the Fire Ball Pizza. Not a bad end to a dreary day.

No comments:

Post a Comment