Sunday, June 10, 2018

June 10th 2018: The Dreamland Wax Museum, Boston

I started out today in Boston, getting a Hot Chocolate (made with Taza Chocolate)

from Render Coffee, a pretty nice cafe in the downtown area.
I don't really like the spices in Taza chocolate for hot chocolate purposes, and it was expensive to top it all. I might try other stuff here in future though.

From here, I decided to go check out the Dreamland Wax Museum, the newest museum in Boston. A pretty interesting collection of US presidents, including Donald Trump,


but other than that, a pretty small museum for a costly ticket price.

My next bite was in Chinatown, consisting of an elongated cream puff from 101 Bakery, which serves more American confections than Chinese ones.

Next stop, Sweet Sip, another rolled ice cream place in the Dorchester area,

Where I got the Garden Roll (pocky sticks,  wafers, strawberry jelly, mochi)

Pretty looking, and not bad for green tea ice cream.

My final stop  for the day was for a Passion fruit Lychee Cake made specially on order by Coco Leaf nearby, so special that no one really knows about it.

Fancy looking, but a little on the sweet side. Not too bad overall though.


No comments:

Post a Comment