Thursday, June 28, 2018

June 28th 2018: Hollis and Nashua, NH in the Rain

I started out in Hollis NH this rainy morning
Flints Pond


with a hike at the Beaver Brook Reservation, this time to look for Spatterdock Pond. The path I took here is shown below in pink.
Pretty nice shelter from which to look out to the pond.
Making my way back out while puddles were starting to form, I headed to Nashua,
Nashua Baptist Church
Parish of the Resurrection
Christ the King Lutheran Church
St. Christopher Catholic Church
St. Louis de Gonzague Church

visiting the Nashua National Fish Hatchery
and the downtown area.
Soldiers and Sailors Monument
First Church Congregational
Hunt Memorial Building
Deschenes Park
Gate City Church
Nashua Firefighters Memorial
Parc De Notre Renaissance Francais
With that, I called it a day for sightseeing in New Hampshire on a rainy morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment