Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June 5th 2018: Finishing Up Tyngsborough in the Morning

I headed to the town of Tyngsborough this morning
Flint's Corner Plaza, 150 Westford Road

for several hikes. My first hike was at the Shady Glen Conservation Area on Primrose Lane.

Nothing much of note here, and really overgrown.

I would not have made it out if not for the blazes on the trees.

My next hike was at the Sherburne Nature Center.

The path I took here is shown below in pink.

Nice views of the beaver pond,

but not much else in the woods. Definitely much better than my first hike though.

My last hike for the day was at the Lowell Dracut Tyngsboro State Forest, where the path I took for today is shown below in pink.
Nice views of Lake Althea,
although the other water bodies here were a little muddy to get to.
With that, I called it a day, passing through Dracut
Old St. Mary Magdalen Church,
250 Tyngsboro Road
on the way to some dessert at Dairy Delight in Malden,
getting a Grape Slurpee to go.
Way too sweet, and made my tongue black.

No comments:

Post a Comment