Friday, June 15, 2018

June 15th 2018: Hiking in Burrillville RI After Work

I started out this morning in Medford, getting an Orange Burst Muffin from the Magnificent Muffin and Bagel Shoppe,
which was not a bad start to the morning.

After work, passing through Weston
Weston Veterinary Clinic
and Marlborough
Gersh Insurance, 9 Monument Avenue
into Burrillville RI,
Burrillville United Methodist Church,
185 Joslin Road

where I decided to go on a hike at the Black Hut Wildlife Management Area. The the path I took is shown below in pink.

Many fallen trees along the way, but the water body itself was actually pretty serene.

In order to avoid the fallen trees, I took the really long way out, using the road to walk back to my car. Not sure if I want to come back here again though.

For dinner, it was at Nagoya, a Japanese Chinese restaurant in Medford.

On the Chinese side, I got the Scallion Pancake,

While on the Japanese side, I got the Nagoya Gekikara Ramen (spicy miso pork bone soup ramen).
The pancake was crispy and large in portion, while the ramen was pretty tasty. One of the few times I would actually recommend an Americanized Chinese restaurant. Might come back again for another ramen dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment