Monday, June 11, 2018

June 11th 2018: A Day at the RMV in Revere

I had to help my cousin do something at the RMV in Revere today. As we were way early, we decided to wait for a while at the Comfort Inn and Suites Logan International Airport.

Once a line started to form, my cousin went to wait in line while I went on the prowl for some food nearby.
Walden House, 17 Walden Street

The first place I went to was the Bagel Bin Deli, a breakfast place where orders are taken at the counter.

 I got an Onion Bagel with Cream Cheese.

Not too bad, but nothing amazing.

Next, Lupita Bakery down the road at 109 Shirley Avenue, where I got a Pastel Leche.

Once again, nothing special.

Last but not least, a Lemon Cake from Casablanca House of Pastries.
A little on the sweet side, but alright overall.

It just sucks that I spent most of the day at the RMV, and my cousin failed his written driving test 3 times.


No comments:

Post a Comment