Tuesday, June 19, 2018

June 19th 2018: Mine Falls Park, Nashua NH

I started out this morning in Nashua NH,
Nashua Presbyterian Church
St. Joseph's Parish
St. Philip Greek Orthodox Church
going for a long walk at Mine Falls Park, where the path I took here is shown below in pink.
Many bridges

crossing the Nashua River

and the Nashua Power Canal,
overlooks of the Cove, a wetlands area,
a walk around the cove itself, an oxbow lake area,
The highlight of the park was the dam area,
and Mill Pond as well.
After finally leaving the park, I headed back into Massachusetts to visit the Wilmington Town Museum in Wilmington.
Another small town historical museum. With that, I called it a day for sightseeing, going to the Target in Revere to get an Ultra Caramel Frappucino from the Starbucks there.
Pretty good for coffee, what with my sweet tooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment