Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19th 2012: Fitchburg Riverfront Park, Fitchburg

Tonight after work, it was still light out, so I decided to do some sightseeing in Fitchburg, where I had missed out on the Fitchburg Riverfront Park, located on Commercial Street near Boulder Drive.

Pictures I took here of this small but nice-looking park and its surroundings follow.











For dinner, I had a Livingsocial deal for C&M Pizza in Leominster, so I decided to grab some chow there. This place is like any other regular pizza joint, being quite a small establishment. I got a small pizza with pepperoni, ham, bacon, mushrooms and pineapple, and only needed to pay 1 buck for it. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture before I started eating, and the picture below was pretty much what I ended up bringing home for leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment