Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13th 2012: Sightseeing After Work in Worcester and Leicester

Today after work, I decided to do a little sightseeing after work at Cascades Park in Worcester. I located this place by driving up Cataract Street from Mower Street, and at the point where the road becomes a dirt path with tons of potholes, there is a steep slope to the left with a beautiful cascading waterfall. Pictures of this area follow.











I then headed to the Corner Grille nearby in town, seeing that it had good reviews on Yelp. This small place is known for its pizzas, so I decided to get one. I got the Chicken Curry Pizza, minus the onions and green peppers, with bacon and pepperoni added.

While eating the tasty pizza, I noticed Berry Fusion, a frozen yogurt store, across the street, so I decided to just keep half of the pizza for another day, and headed across the street to check out the dessert place. On entering, the layout of the place is like Mixx Frozen Yogurt in Boston, with a buffet of yogurt flavors and toppings to choose from, the weight of your choices determining the final cost of your yogurt.

Being me, I took a little of each flavor, ending up with a hodge-podge looking cup of yogurt.
I definitely am no artist, but I still enjoyed my dessert thoroughly. Happy with my findings for the day, I headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment