Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31st 2012: Shopping Around with My Mom

This morning, it was snowing and raining a little, so my mom and I decided to go shopping at the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets in Wrentham.


 It was still quite early in the day and due to the bad weather, there were not as many cars here today when we arrived. The first place we went to was the Osh Kosh B'Gosh store, where my mom picked out several pieces of tiny clothing for my newborn niece. Don't think I'll ever be able to fit into those.









After that we went to the Wilson Leather store, where I got a pair of leather gloves for just $10, while my mom got a red leather luggage bag for less than half the price. A good day of shopping I guess.

Next, we were feeling hungry, so I decided to show her the Gilette Stadium at Patriot Place in Foxborough, and we had lunch at Skipjack's, which I had gone to in the past. This time, we ordered the Lobster Bisque, the Mayo Roll, and the Shrimp and Garlic Scampi.
Lobster Bisque
Mayo Roll


Shrimp and Garlic Scampi over Fettucine
After lunch, we were not done with our shopping, so we went to the Target, Home Goods and Stop and Shop at Shopper's World in Framingham. After getting a whole bunch of stuff, we finally went to my mom's friend's place for a home cooked Brazilian dinner of baked beans, rice and a Brazilian beef rib stew dish called Vaca Atolada (Brazilian for "cow stuck in the mud"), complete with Guarana Antarctica, the most famous Brazilian soda drink, on the side.
We enjoyed our meal thoroughly, and made the best out of a pretty gloomy and cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment