Friday, July 19, 2013

July 19th 2013: Dinner at Depot Sports Grille, Pepperell

Today after work, I decided to use one of my Groupons at Depot Sports Grille, a bar restaurant in the town of Pepperell.

Before that, I passed through the towns of Leominster,
Future Jonathan Ro Memorial Park Site,
750 Mechanic Road
Fitchburg
War Memorial,
Summer Street and Lunenburg Street
Old Summer Street Fire Station,
15 Summer Street
And Townsend.
Harbor Pond Dam,
South Street near Main Street
Old Harbor Church,
80 Main Street
Harbor Pond
The restaurant itself is pretty small, and was lacking in people on a Friday night.

For food, I got the Pulled Pork Chili for appetizers,

the Smokehouse Pizza (Spicy BBQ sauce, smoked sausage, pulled pork, cheese) for my main dish,

and the S'mores Calzone for dessert.
the chili was mostly pulled pork, which was okay, though not the kind of soupy chili I was thinking of. The pizza was actually really good to my surprise, and a tad spicy too. The calzone was the most disappointing though, being really hard, and the chocolate filling was hardly melted either.

Overall, an average dining experience. I definitely recommend getting the pizza though.

No comments:

Post a Comment