Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28th 2013: Second Time at Chung Ki Wa, Medford

This morning, on my  way to the kitchen in Malden, I passed by the Roosevelt Towers in Cambridge

and the Under the White Big Top tents in Somerville.

In Everett, I decided to get some food from Santana's Plaza Cafe at 161 Main Street.

I got a bottle of guava juice,

a White Chocolate Pineapple Tart

and a Beef Pastel.
The tart wasn't too bad, while the juice was okay and I did not take to the flavor of the beef pastry.

Later, after a day of doing food truck stuff, we decided to head to Chung Ki Wa in Medford, which I have been to before, for dinner. This time, we decided to use the grill, getting the Beef Special (Beef Sirloin Marinated in Chef's Special Sauce, with mushrooms),

the Samgyub-Sal (Fresh pork belly) and Kalbi (Prime short rib marinaded with special sauce),

along with the YookGae-Jang (Spicy shredded beef broth with scallion).
The grilled meat was pretty good, though you can't really go wrong with Korean BBQ I guess.  The stew wasn't too bad either.

With that, another week has gone by just like that. Back to work tomorrow. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment