Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22nd 2013: Dinner at Blue Angus Cafe, Dracut

Today after work, as I had to go to the town of North Reading to get back my binder of information from Sports Spirits and Steaks, where I left it behind last night, I decided to use another Groupon for dinner at Blue Angus Cafe in the town of Dracut. After getting my binder, I passed by a few places in town
Martin's Pond Union Baptist Church
Martin's Pond from Clarke Park

as well as the town of Andover,
Faith Lutheran Church

exploring the eastern side of the Phillips Academy
before realizing I had no more time to spare, and was forced to head to Dracut immediately.

I arrived at the bar restaurant in time before the kitchen closed, and was able to order fairly quickly, getting the Popcorn Shrimp for appetizers, which you can't go wrong with unless you don't know how to use a deep fryer,

 the Blue Angus Steak Tips which were pretty good, although the fries were a little soggy,

and the Strawberry Short Cake a la Mode for dessert.

This dessert was a little strange as it uses a biscuit to sandwich strawberries  in between. The saltiness of the biscuit did not go well with the sweet strawberry syrup, though the strawberries and ice cream themselves were pretty good.

Overall, an average experience, with yet more leftovers to bring home. At least I got my binder back. Hope they did not steal any of my groupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment