Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20th 2014: Dinner at New House of India, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to get some Indian food from New House of India in the city of Worcester. This place is pretty simply decorated, much like a cafeteria, although it did have a chandelier hanging over the buffet bar.

For food, I decided to try the Lamb Kadai (Boneless pieces of lamb sauteed with green chilles and coriander, finished with exotic Indian spices. Served in a traditional copper wok)

and Badami Naan (Leavened, handmade bread, baked in clay oven stuffed with Almonds, Poppy Seeds and Cantaloupe Seeds).
The curry was really good, though a little bit spicy, and the naan was perfect for dipping in the curry. 

Overall, however, because of the multitude of Indian restaurants in the area, I have to say I would not bring my friends here first due to the relatively shabby appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment