Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24th 2014: Dinner at the Harvest Grille, Sterling

Today after work, I decided to check out the Harvest Grille in the town of Sterling for dinner. This place is kinda small, although it seems pretty popular with the locals, as it was completely full by the time I left.

After looking at the menu, the only thing that interested me was the Seafood Trio (Scallops, Shrimp and Haddock), which I decided to get Cajun style, with kale salad on the side, which I chose because I overheard another table saying it was good.

The meal also came with a soup, so I decided to go with the Mushroom and Tarragon Soup.
The soup was pretty tasty, if not for the occasional stick of tarragon that got in the way of my enjoying the soup. The seafood was pretty fresh as well, and the kale salad was up to expectations as well.

Overall, given the popularity of the place and that I enjoyed my meal, I'll give this place a recommend, but only if you are in Sterling. I think the decor could be better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment