Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30th 2014: Dinner at Punjabi Dhaba, Westborough

Today after work, I decided to get my Indian food fix for the week by checking out Punjabi Dhaba in Westborough. I was the only one in the simply decorated place the entire time, a clear sign of the intense competition between Indian eateries in this area. After looking at the menu, I decide to try their Special Punjabi Chicken Naan (made with chicken, ginger and fresh green chilis), along with their Bangan Bharta (smoked eggplant cooked with fresh herbs and spices) dish.

Both things I got weren't  too bad, although I should have asked for a higher spice level for the eggplant. However, due to the simplistic look of the place, there are many others that are better in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment