Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17th 2014: Dinner at Dominick's Family Restaurant, Palmer

Today, I got to leave early from work, so I decided to take the opportunity to head out west, stopping by a few ponds in North Brookfield
Doane Pond,
Doane Road and Oakham Road
Horse Pond,
~70 Rufus Putnam Road

before heading to the town of Palmer for dinner at Dominick's Family Restaurant, a small town family diner. I got a cup of French Onion Soup,

Buffalo Chicken Wings

and the Sirloin Steak Tips Marsala (mushrooms, garlic marsala wine sauce).

I have to say, I was totally disappointed with every single dish. The soup did not have any cheese or croutons on it, the sauce on the wings was not even buffalo, and the steak tips were overcooked, with the marsala sauce being pretty tasteless.

I half regret driving all the way here for crappy food, but I did enjoy the scenery driving though.

No comments:

Post a Comment