Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28th 2014: A Meetup Dinner at Eugene O'Neill's, Boston

Today after work, I had a meetup dinner to go to at Eugene O'Neill's at 3700 Washington Street in the Jamaica Plain area of Boston.

Along the way, I decided to grab some pizza for tomorrow's lunch from Tommy's Pizza in the Hyde Park area of town, getting the Meat Lovers Pizza. As it was still cooking when I arrived, it came out piping hot, so it was actually pretty good for once.

I managed to find parking on a side street near the bar, which turned out to be pretty small. The menu looked pretty interesting though, especially in terms of the pizzas and burgers available. As I had already had some pizza, I decided to go with The Rabbit's Revenge Burger (Veggie Burger, Sundried Tomato Pesto, Basil, Portabella Mushroom, Swiss Cheese),

The burger was actually pretty decent, especially the patty itself, which was pretty flavorful.

I don't know if I would bring a date to this bar though.

No comments:

Post a Comment