Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10th 2013: Joining My Company Bowling League in Auburn

Today after work was the first day of my company bowling league at the AMF Auburn Lanes in the town of Auburn. As a result, I decided to grab a small BBQ Chicken Pizza from Shrewsbury Pizzeria, a takeout place at 560 Main Street in the town of Shrewsbury, which was actually pretty good because they actually roasted the chicken pieces before putting them onto the pizza.

I have to say that the AMF Town and Country Lanes in Shrewsbury is much better than the bowling alley in Auburn in terms of technology and lanes, which are more run down in Auburn. I haven't bowled in a league for almost 2 years now, so I was a little rusty, but thankfully the first week is all about getting our handicaps, so failing to do well tonight was actually a good thing, as it brings up our handicap numbers. Hope we won all 3 games this week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment