Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 12th 2013: Dinner with Friends at Asian Garden, Boston

Today after work, I met up with friends to have a Chinese seafood dinner at Asian Garden Restaurant in the Chinatown area of Boston, the second time I have been here. We ordered a lot of dishes tonight including the Chicken With Sour Vegetable Salad,

the Seafood in the Nest, the Crispy Fried Chicken, Salt and Pepper Calamari,

the Giant Clams with Vermicelli,

the Steamed Seafood and Bean Curd,

the Steamed Black Fish and the Spiced Green Beans with Minced Pork.




The food was pretty good, and even better with friends.

It started raining so heavily on the way back home, I actually skidded very badly at one point, the water splashing blinding me momentarily as well. I'm just glad I managed to get home safely in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment