Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 12th 2014: Dinners at Sushi Station and Connor Larkin's, Boston

Today after work, I had a meetup dinner to go to at Conor Larkin's, an Irish bar restaurant in Boston.

Before that, I decided to check out Sushi Station, a small sushi place nearby.
I got the Watermelon Boba Tea,












which was clearly made from powder, and the Manhattan Maki (california maki, topped with baked scallop and flamed spicy mayo).

The sushi was pretty tasty though. This place is really small with a limited menu. Definitely not coming back again.

Once again, I decided not to join the meetup group, choosing to go alone as I was really early at the bar. I went with the Dog House Burger (8 oz fresh grilled sirloin topped with American cheese and piled high with mozzarella sticks, mac and cheese bites, onion rings, fried jalapenos and Buffalo sauce) for my order here.
A mouthful to say the least, but full of delicious ingredients. Not bad, especially the mozzarella sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment