Friday, November 21, 2014

November 21st 2014: Watching Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 in Millbury

As the much touted movie "Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" is released worldwide today, my friend and I decided to go see it tonight at the Showcase Cinema De Lux Blackstone Valley 14 in Millbury.

Before that, I decided to go get some food from Talyta's Cafe, a small Mexican place in downtown Worcester, getting the Pupusas (Flour tortilla stuffed with mozzarella, blended beans, herbed pulled pork, served with pickle cabbage, and tomato sauce.Combos of 3). 
It was okay I guess, nothing special.

Thankfully, the movie was pretty good, although my friend kept asking me what the ending was, as it will only be shown in Part 2, as I have already read the book. Not going to spoil it for her till next year, when the movie comes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment