Friday, July 27, 2018

July 27th 2018: Pelham, Hudson and Nashua NH in the Morning

I passed through Everett this morning,
Everett Portuguese Church

starting out with a hike at the Little Island Pond Conservation Area in Pelham NH, where the rough path I took is shown below in pink.
Nothing much to see here, and I got lost as well, veering well off course and ending up back on the road.
From here, I headed to my next hike at the Costa Conservation Area nearby. The path I took here is shown below in pink.
Nothing much to see at the power lines.
My last hike in town was at Muldoon Park, where the path I took is shown below in pink.
I got a little disorientated due to the inconsistent numbering of the holes on the disc gold course, but eventually found my way. Nothing much to see at Beaver Brook though.
From here, it was on to another hike at the Hudson Town Forest in Hudson NH. The rough path I took here is shown below in pink.
Once again, another disappointing hike,
With nothing to see at the supposed viewpoints,
The only thing of slight note is the small water body with the wildlife blind.
With that, I called it a day for hiking, passing through Nashua NH
St. Mary and Archangel Michael Coptic Orthodox Church
Temple Beth Abraham
First Baptist Church
Pilgrim Congregational Church
on the way to the Townsend Historical Society in Townsend MA. Not much of a museum really.
After work, I grabbed a Beantown Dog (100% beef dog smothered in baked beans, onions , bacon and grated cheddar cheese) from Culinary Delights in Natick.


Apparently this place is the same as Spalla's which it has taken the place of, that I visited a long time ago and actually got the same hot dog too. Nothing special though, and I think the quality has gone down too.

No comments:

Post a Comment