Wednesday, July 18, 2018

July 18th 2018: Visiting 2 Museums in the Morning

I started out this morning in Nashua NH,
Grace Lutheran Church
Tara Commons, 104 Spit Brook Road
then passed through Hudson NH
Musquash Pond
On the way to Pelham NH,
Veterans Memorial Park
Pelham Elementary School
First Congregational Church
Butler Monument
St. Patrick's Church
Harris Pond

Where I went on a hike at Cutter Woods. The path I took here is shown below in pink.

Pretty nice walk in the woods, with good views of the water bodies here.

Next, another hike at the Kirby Ivers Town Forest, where the path I took here is shown below in pink.

Nothing much to see here though.

With that, I headed into Lawrence MA to check out the Lawrence History Center, which is more of a research library than a museum. The lady who arrived just as I did was nice enough to show me around though.

Next, I went to grab a bit at Cavallo Restaurant and Diner, a Dominican breakfast place in town, getting the Yaroa with Yellow Plantains.

Unfortunately, the plantains made the dish sweet and hence tasted weird. The first one had in Boston was much better.

My last stop for the day was the Woburn Historical Society in Woburn, which is located in an interesting looking house.

The toys on exhibit made me feel a little old though, as I recognised some of them. Oh well.

With that, I called it a day, having been successful in visiting 2 museums in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment