Friday, July 20, 2018

July 20th 2018: Another Museum in Lawrence

I started out this morning in Hudson at the Vintage Cafe, a new cafe in town. I was originally looking for Ariba Coffee, which it has replaced, and it opens later, but thankfully the owner was nice enough to open early after seeing me outside. Interesting decor inside.

I got the Raspberry Strudel, which was nothing special.
After work, passing through Northborough
War Memorial, Gale Road and West Main Street
and Nashua NH,
Radisson Hotel Nashua
Ledge Street School
I visited the other Hudson in New Hampshire
Sanders House
Ottarnic Pond
First Baptist Church of Hudson
before heading to Lawrence MA to visit the Essex Art Center before it closed.
With that, I ended my day by getting a Strawberry Smoothie (made with frozen yogurt) from Cloud 9, an ice cream place in Melrose.
A tad too sweet for my liking, made with syrup as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment