Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26th 2011: Steele Farm, Boxborough

After work, I decided to go hiking in Boxborough at Steele Farm. The route I took is highlighted below.
From the parking lot on Middle Road close to its junction with Hill Road, I had a great view of the pasture and the surroundings, and took this picture.
View from the parking lot
Other than that, there was nothing much else to see, as the path I took led me into the woods. I met a woman who was walking her dog along the way who happened to be one of the caretakers of the conservation area, and see told me there was not much to see. I decided to head back to my car on her advice.

After this I drove around Boxborough for a while more, but I did not see anything else of worth, so I decided to head off to dinner with a friend at Tomasso Trattoria in Southborough.
Tanglinieri Pasta with Beef Ragu
Meatballs Appetizer










Overall, for the price we paid, We did not think that the food was that great. The ambience was pretty good, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment