Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7th 2011: Sightseeing in Holden before Bowling

After work today, I decided to continue my backtracking of places I missed out on by having dinner at Thai Island restaurant in Holden. When I looked at the menu, I saw that it was exactly like the menu at Thai Place in Shrewsbury, which serves pretty good Thai food as well, especially the Duck Choo Chee dish. I decided to try the shrimp Massaman curry today with sticky rice. The rice came in a cute container, but I did not realize that it was covered in a thin layer of plastic until I started eating.
After dinner, I hurried to the Immanuel Lutheran Church to take its picture before going for bowling at the AMF Town and Country Lanes bowling center in Shrewsbury. Thankfully, my league team won all its games today.

No comments:

Post a Comment