Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11th 2011: Sightseeing in the Afternoon

I had an online exam to do today, which thankfully I passed with flying colors, so I started sightseeing only in the afternoon. It was more backtracking for today.

I first went to the town of Hopkinton.
St. George the Evangelist Church

Hopkins School
Hopkinton Town Hall









Hopkinton Public Library
Hopkinton Fire Station




Old Hopkinton High School,
85 Main Street
Milford was my next town, with a few places I missed out on.

First Unitarian Universalist Church
Trinity Episcopal Church













Stacy Middle School
Sacred Heart of Jesus Church









Milford Pond from Plains Park,
60 Cedar Street

Upton was next on the list today with a few nice looking schools.
Memorial Elementary School
Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School

Nipmuc Regional High School
The municipality of Whitinsville within Northbridge was last on the list today.
St. Patrick's Church, 7 East Street
Whitinsville Social Library

Village Congregational Church
Monument on Whitinsville Common,
Church Street and Linwood Avenue

Trinity Episcopal Church
Whitinsville Bank Building,
8 Linwood Avenue




Northbridge Middle School
Blackstone Valley United Methodist Church

United Presbyterian Church

Soorp Asdvadzadzin Armenian Apostolic Church
Aldrich School, 14 Hill Street














Old Whitin Machine Works,
~3 Whitinsville Road
I was about to end my day by driving home, but along the way, I came across a nice mini-golf place, the West End Creamery, which sits on the edge of Swans Pond and has a lovely view of it.
Swans Pond
Mini-golf area












With that I was done for the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment