Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27th 2011: Dinner at Maxwell's 148, Natick

I decided to try a new restaurant for dinner tonight before my game of chess, namely Maxwell's 148, a thai fusion restaurant in Natick. This place was actually a little hard to find because the sign for it is not very visible. A good guide to its location is that there is a gas station right next to the building along East Central Street, past the nice historical buildings in downtown Natick.

What I really liked was actually the complementary bread that's usually given at restaurants like this, except it was not bread and olive oil. Instead it was crab rangoon skins and a unique type of toasted bread, with Thai chilli sauce and hummus as dips.
It was delicious and I finished it all, before my next equally amazing  appetizer course of crab curry.
My main course was even more fantastic, being kaffir lime seared scallops and curry eggplant with basil, with the curry being cooked to perfection.
I highly recommend trying this restaurant out to anyone. It definitely has been added to my list of favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment