Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8th 2011: Sightseeing in Leicester during lunchtime

Today, I did not have much to do at work, so I decided to try a new restaurant in Leicester for lunch. The Castle Restaurant always seemed interesting to me, looking like what it was named for, a castle. I had passed by several times before during my travels, and had always wanted to try it out, but never did till today. Apparently it has very good reviews too. However, although the place was nice decor wise, I was the only person there at lunch. I did not really like the food I got either. I thought that it was because it was lunch, and decided to come again for dinner. I got the same menu, and was still the only person there. I was so disappointed. Anyway, here are the pictures I took of the restaurant and Sargent Pond right next to it, which was flooding a little due to the rain today.


The Castle Restaurant







Sargent Pond
After lunch I went to take pictures of St. Joseph's Church, then went back to work.

St. Joseph's Church




No comments:

Post a Comment